XOX Wallet General Information
Yes, XOX Wallet is issued by XOX Com Sdn Bhd an approved EMI ( eMoney Issuer) under Bank Negara Malaysia
You may find us listed on the Bank Negara Malaysia website here: https://www.bnm.gov.my/non-bank-e-money-issuers
The XOX Wallet offers three types of e-Wallet size:
- Limited Purpose Wallet for special events – RM500
- Blue wallet with a basic wallet size of RM1000, and
- Red wallet with RM4,999 wallet size after you upgrade from Blue Wallet by completing the Account Verification (eKYC) process
No, XOX Wallet is a free application.
Once you have downloaded the XOX Wallet Apps and activated the account, you may:
- Pay at XOX Wallet's participating merchants
- Peer to peer transfer (XOX Wallet users only)
- Checking and Paying of XOX mobile bills (Please take note the minimum amount to reload/pay XOX bill is RM10)
XOX Wallet is a mobile wallet designed exclusively for XOX subscribers. It provides a more seamless and easy-to-use payment experience and offers higher transaction limits, exclusive deals and discounts, and a one-stop payment solution for all XOX-related transactions.