What Others Frequently Ask
Providing bank account details is optional but highly recommended as users will get to enjoy enhanced features and benefits associated with premium wallet tiers, such as higher transaction limits, exclusive rewards, and priority customer support.
In the event of refund request, this information allows us to credit the amount back to user's bank account without the need for customer to verify themselves again (provided the first reload has been done via the same account as during verification).
Transaction history is made available for all users in the app. You may view by clicking the ‘Transaction History’ tab at the bottom right of the app.
You can add money to your XOX Wallet account via FPX or via Peer to Peer transfer (XOX Wallet Only)
You will have to follow the criteria below:
- Possess Malaysian identity card (NRIC) or Army ID or Police ID or SSM ID (for Merchant Wallet)
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an Android phone with version 5.0 and above OR
- Have an iOS phone with version 9.0.0 and above
- Age 18 years old and above
- Kindly check if you have downloaded our latest version of the app.
- Please ensure your username and password is accurate
- Please ensure that you have logged in to your registered device and allow phone permission for location
- If the problem persists, you may contact [email protected]